Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Flying Pan, Wan Chai

I wish we could have breakfast all day night and long, especially the giant-portioned American breakfast. Sometimes my dad would ask my mom to get some bacon strips and have it as breakfast at home. For me, I never knew the exact awesomeness of it until I insisted to have it on my plate last Sunday. This time I have better pictures to prove how fly this place is!


Flying Pan, I call it my post-LKF place to sober up. It's like the mamak for us Malaysian, instead of cheap shisha and sirap limau ais, what we have here is warm, good food that wakes you up instantly. Well of course, if you half dead drunk, then that's a different story.

Carinne totally killed my plan for staying in for the rest of Sunday when she raised the idea of heading to Flying Pan for breakfast. I can't say no since the weather these days were pretty awesome and I thought it was a great idea to have breakfast down in the city.




Look at these perfect poached eggs! I've had my share of it the last time I came and since I didn't want to go crazy with the Monster 4x4x4, I settled with 2 eggs and bacon.


You get to choose how the eggs should be prepared and also the type of breads. As seen, I had Sunny Side Ups and English muffin. Doesn't a pretty sunny side up puts a smile on your face? Especially when its for a Sunday breakfast.


Oh la la! My self-made mini burger

Our amazing breakfast did not just ended here. I now present you with some fluffy pancakes!



Veen's The Ultimate and my pancake, add on with a scoop of ice cream. It almost felt like a double breakfast for myself, food was too good for me to stop without having something sweet in the end.


--
Right now, I'm pretty freaked out by the amount of food I'm eating these days. So I've stocked up some carbs and calcium (read: bread and milk) in my room, just so I won't head out so often.


Everyday now, I'm just dreading for each week to pass by. This is bad, I am suppose to be doing more than that. I should feel excited about each and every upcoming weeks and appreciate what I can do and have to do.

All the things I need to do is slowly piling up and since I am leaving Hong Kong next semester, it just makes everything look even more urgent. It's time for me to rethink about everything, prioritise it and look at it from a different perspective.

There's so much exciting things going on in Malaysia and I'm missing out all of it. In less than a month's time, I'll be home for a weekend and psst, I've written my to-eat list.


1 comment:

  1. Wow, that looks so delicious! How are you so thin? Well, bon appetit! :)

    Angelica

    beirutchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete