Friday, July 9, 2010

Hair to the back


I woke up at 1.25pm got my arse downstairs to wait for my brother. Ended up he got his own keys to get into the house. But 5 minutes after laying on the sofa, I got a call from Jeremy. So, the plan to watch Despicable Me was just ON like that.



Hair back; Jeans; Top; Flats

Top: Mango
High-waisted jeans: Mango
Flats: China
Pearl headband: China
Watch: Casio
Necklace: Custom made, bought online
Bag: Miss Selfridge

I actually wore flippies to OU for the movie, but since I was going to take a proper shoot and the flats was lying on my room's floor so I decided to fold up my jeans and pair it with the flats.

Dad's right, my whole cycle has turned upside down. :( After having dinner back home, I went straight to bed. Woke up at 10.30pm, took my shower and here I am, in front of the laptop till now. Luckily, I'll be out of town next week with my cousins and her friends. I'll take it as a chance for me to wake up on time so I won't delay other people's schedule. :D

Tomorow I'm not resting either. Heading to Bangsar with my cousin. :) Finally I get to go there just for their boutiques, but nah it's just window shopping and some time for shooting for me. Hopefully it doesn't rain tomorrow and I can take some awesome shots under the natural sunlight.






It's another Friday night for plans. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment