Friday, April 6, 2012

Not dead, just a little sick


Aloha guys! I'm not dead yet, unless you consider the ability of sneezing blood out of your nostrils is, then yes, maybe I am half dead. Caught a cold towards the end of my LA trip.

Thousand apologies for the hiatus over the month and from what I see, my stats still remain the same. Hopefully my blog isn't only visited by bots.

So I'm back in O'ahu (oh-a-hu), trying to get back to my regular schedule but the fact that I'm sick and having to wake up to sore back and shoulders doesn't quite help. Just need to get through today then I'll be off for another getaway.

Anyhoo, since I'm back, more updates will be coming up soon! Counting down 5 more weekends till I land in Hong Kong, until then I have to hit more beaches in Hawaii and do more sun bathing. Well, as you can see in the picture, I am indeed a few shades darker than I was when I first came here.


3 comments:

  1. OH no get better soon! I like your shirt/sweater combo. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 years (counting today) following your blog, your blog never make me bored! seriously! and get well, Su Ann! :D keep updating!!! XD

    -Rubin

    ReplyDelete