Monday, January 2, 2012

My Hauls and The Awesome Lighting

So as you can see from my previous post, the lighting from my window is actually pretty awesome. Beautifully furnished in white, I can now take almost-professional product shots that I've long to.

My last purchase before I left Hong Kong, a Marc by Marc Jacobs purse.







Got a bigger version than the usual ones because it could fit my passport and iPhone.



Personally am a big fan of Burt's Bees. Okay, that's all for today. Hopefully I get to online from my place tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. i is jelly at your natural lighting! my room is shield from sunlight! 24/7 gloomy one T_T. but there's one perk, my room is cooling 24/7. too nice :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHHA! As for me, tho' I have this pretty room but it's not equipped with fan or aircon. LOL!

    ReplyDelete