Thursday, December 15, 2011

Dear Santa, All I Want For Christmas

Counting down 10 days till Christmas and like everyone else, I have a Christmas wishlist too.


I decided to use the easy way to make the collage, Polyvore. I love how it shows the prices in HKD once you've made your picture. So here goes.

1. Converse Hi-Top Sneakers
2. Michael Kors Chronograph Bracelet Watch
3. Cambridge Satchel Company Exclusive To Asos 11' Yellow Fluro Cracked Satchel
4. Ray-Ban Clubmaster
5. Urbanear Red Headphone
6. Black Skinnies

The Cambridge Satchel is only something I want instead of need. I've been loving the neon yellow shade and since this version exclusive for ASOS is on sale right now, that's the reason it made it to my wishlist.

As for the others, they'll come in as being trendy handy when I'm in the land of warm sun and beaches. I think it's starting to be more like a Christmas shopping list than a wishlist.

So who's going to be my secret santa this year?





No comments:

Post a Comment