Friday, August 5, 2011

Oh Mac & Cheese!

I had a wonderful time walking back from work today. Bus service was good, as I only had to wait for 10 minutes, unlike yesterday. Came out of the MTR, spotted a lady with men's jersey, leggings and grey oxfords. She took the effort to style it up with a belt, I'm totally diggin' the look!

Sky was in a lovely shade of purple when I was heading back home, wished I had my camera with me.


The first thing I said to my mom when I reached home was, What did you cook? I only want macaroni and cheese, if it isn't mac and cheese, I'm not going to eat! Yes, I am spoilt just like that. Well, lucky me too, I didn't have to bear an empty stomach.

Just coaxed mom into bringing me for Korean food tomorrow too.

Tonight, I'm planless, I feel nerdy.

No comments:

Post a Comment