Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Sawaddee Thailand Restaurant, Sai Kung


Michelle


and Ronny who's not camera shy

After waiting for them to finish their Mr Froyo, we wandered around Sai Kung to find a place for food. In the end we settled with Thai cuisine in Sawaddee Thailand restaurant.




Since I was having a sore throat and ran out of Ho Yan Hor tea bags, I drank two cups of lime juice. :) One of the best drink to go with Thai food too.


Satay


Pineapple Fried Rice




Mixed Platter


Tom Yam Kung

Food was really really spicy! I missed taking pictures for the thai papaya salad and vegetables. Then again, it was a good-food night out with the girls and Stephen. :)

So far this week has been treating me well, no stress from the quizzes as I only have a presentation this week. I've been trying to find an internship for this summer since I won't have any place to go for holidays. Well lucky me, I just got invited for an informal interview for this company that I am really interested in, Milk & Honey Shoes.

Wish me luck people!




If you call that a relationship, I can only say that you haven't encounter real love.


No comments:

Post a Comment