Friday, March 11, 2011

Let's Pray for Japan


Houses in Flame while the Natori River Floods; Picture credits to Business Insider

This is why I say social media plays a really important role in my life. If it wasn't for it, I bet I was still living in my own cocoon, not knowing what's happening around the world.

Let's pray for Japan,
for most people have lost their lives and love ones.

My friend suffered the trembles of the earthquake for nearly half an hour in Tokyo. Fortunately, he's safe and sound.

An 8.9-magnitude earthquake triggered the tsunami,
few hundreds of bodies were already found in the coastal city of Sendai.

I feel grateful that I'm still here, also knowing that all the people I care are safe in where they are right now. I just retweeted one of the tweets, mentioning one of the passenger train with unknown number of people aboard is missing.

Earthquake and tsunami,
what's next?
Tornado?

Indonesia and Hawaii were just reported being hit by the tsunami. I'm praying hard that my family will be safe in where they are right now, as apparently Sabah and the Johor will be slightly affected too.

Let's pray for Japan,
for it's time for all nations to be together
and share each other's loss and sorrows.






Treasure what you have and always be grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment