Wednesday, March 9, 2011

First Day of 2011's Chinese New Year

Just thought that I should blog about my Chinese New Year back in Malaysia again since I really like the pictures I took. :P




Family dinner on the first day of CNY was at Chili's Grill & Bar Restaurant since I was craving for it and Hong Kong only have one TGIF which is located in Causeway Bay.


Kickin' Jack Nachos as starters.








My favourite dish in Chili's, Crispy Honey-Chipotle Chicken Crispers. I felt bad 'cause I didn't manage the whole thing. :( Plus, the quality of the food dropped so I was tad disappointed too.


Top: Topshop
Belt: H&M
Jeggings: H&M
Loafers: Zara
Watch: Casio

I gotta thank my mom for getting me the red checkered top for my new year outfit, since it was a last minute shopping decision.




People come and go, just remember those who stayed when you needed them the most.



No comments:

Post a Comment