Tuesday, February 8, 2011

La Risata @ Damansara Heights


I was finding for new restaurants to have good food back in Malaysia and so I opted to for La Risata in Damansara Heights since I read tonnes of good reviews when I was still in Hong Kong. To be honest, La Risata didn't give me the wow impression.




The reason that I didn't quite enjoy my dining experience there, a part of it I would like to blame myself for not ordering a the right stuff. Most of the food I had was in tomato base, which made everything blehh.


Minestrone Soup


Crema di Funghi


Brodetto di Cozze

Two different soups for my brother and me while mom and dad shared the Minestrone soup. Then we shared out the others.


Zuppa di Pesce - Half Serving


Pizza Chorizo


Spaghetti alla Puttanesca

See what I meant, everything was so red. That's why I didn't quite get the wow I guess. Overall, it was just a so so experience. I would blame the Pepperoni's in Hong Kong for serving the most awesome Italian food I've ever had too! To make up my trip there, I was hoping their desserts could actually cheer me up.


Crema Catalana


Zucotto


Cappucino

Well, sadly it didn't. They ran out of Tiramisu and so my brother got the Zucotto. My Crema Catalana was three small creme brulee came in different flavours, original, strawberry and chocolate. I only liked the original one, the other two tasted wee weird and texture wasn't that good too.

One thing I would like to give compliment to is their service. (:




My family, the ones who always give way for me to decide on where to have our meals!




work hard on weekdays, good food on weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment