Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Ah Yat Restaurant in First World, Genting


Went up to Genting twice during my stay back home. Dinner again was picked by me, and so I opted for Ah Yat Restaurant in First World Genting.


I blogged about the Ah Yat branch which was in Kuala Lumpur once here. One of my first few blogpost and hence the smaller and less artistic pictures. :)








Prior to the desserts, noodles was served.


My dining experience this time was so much better compared to the previous time I had in Kuala lumpur. I'm guessing that the food stuffs on the ala carte menu are better than the set ones since those come in a much smaller portion and hence lack the oumph!


Ended the yummy meal with bird's nest egg tart. *drools*








You only live once, why not just take the chance.


No comments:

Post a Comment