Friday, January 14, 2011

Quickie


Yep, I got my bangs after i-don't-know how long. :) Still not quite use to it and I sometimes miss my fringe, can't wait for my hair to grow!


Right now I'm in Genting, waiting for my next movie session. Me and my brother have this tradition of visiting the cinema whenever we're here. It came to a point when we would do a movie marathon for the sake of passing time here.

I've been really satisfied with my stay back home. Waking up early in the morning, coming back only after the clock strikes 12. I did lots of catching ups with my friends back home, more than I actually expected. I'm really glad some of us did meet up do the talks, reminiscing the old times back in college. It's only half a year since we all ended A levels, but we sure do miss the times back in Taylor's!

Okay, just a short quickie, 'cause I'm still not use to the internet speed. My blogging mojo always disappears by the time all the pictures are uploaded. No fret though, I'll be back in Hong Kong next Thursday.




He's just not that into you.


No comments:

Post a Comment