Friday, August 3, 2012

Out of town for the weekend

So I've ended my 4-week summer school and spent almost a week living like a tourist in NYC. I finally get to be out of town and away from the ever-busy New York City. I'm not saying I hate it, it's just that you need some time out from the stinky streets in New York.

Boston is lovely, though I've only seen it under the bright moonlight yesterday. I'm looking forward to explore it and have tones of yummy food for the weekend.


The first stop after my 5-hour bus ride. Quincy Market for dinner!


Boston's specialty, the lobster roll and clam chowder.


Look, I wasn't joking or trying to sound cool when I mentioned 'bright moonlight'.


The company, Vincent for the next 2 and a half day.

Signing off now, as you guys are going to tuck yourselves in bed, I'm going to hunt for a good breakfast place.

No comments:

Post a Comment