Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Homey Dinner

Kai Lee fell sick today and so we had some simple food in a random restaurant around Kwong Wa Street, Mongkok. Turned out the food tasted really good, way above my expectation!

Since there was 5 of us, we ordered 5 dishes. $43 per person and this included rice, a dish of your choice, a hot drink and soup of the day. For cold drinks, they charge an additional of $2.












These were the dishes that was on their menu today. I just had to skip all the posts and blog on this shop 'cause I think that it was really good! It's a few shops down Tin Ho Wan, the dim sum shop that I going to blog about soon. I tried finding the shop's name on Open Rice but I don't seem to see any shops nearby Tin Ho Wan being reviewed.

Anyway, please call me fatty!


Top: H&M
Long black top: redherring
Stocking: Mongkok
Socks: H&M
Oxfords: Vincci Accessories
Belt: Mango
Bag: Charles & Keith



Looking not-so-round in this angle. :) By the way, this top is on sale in H&M right now! Place your order here, it's only RM35!




that's why you were my favourite.



No comments:

Post a Comment