Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Palate Palette

So after the walk and tour around KL Pac for the Urbanscapes, we had our dinner at Palate Palette thanks to Kai Bin for being the driver.






Banana Milkshake, thumbs up for it!


For starters, Chips & Dips


Mushroom Cappucino, not much of mushroom taste in it.


Something Penne, not so yummy :( *sorry, i forgot the name*

Chicken Chop, awesome mashed potato


Lamb and Onions, if I'm not wrong.

My main course, lagsana. Nice :)

Overall the food and drinks were at satisfactory level, except for the penne. Palate Palette is a super nice and comfy place to chill with friends. They do serve alcohol drinks like magaritas too. Prices for the food are like any other decent restaurants you find around the KL city centre.


my high school buddies, i banyak love them! :D


Hanson & me


Kai Bin & me


Kai Lee & me


me & Ting






So yea, a perfect day out I would say. :) And you can go to Palate Palette to know more about them.




:) One of these days, I’ll be happy. Just not yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment