Monday, May 24, 2010

suicidal act


suicidal act

Ok, going for a night back at Subang later. Tomorow 8am, I will be having a counselling session given by my lecturer. At last, the taste of caramel machiatto! :D


AND DAMN! I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THOSE QUOTES! :P


It hurts to say goodbye to a person that you almost gave your life to, knowing
that life without them, won’t be the same. But it’s better to give up the
feeling rather than fight, knowing that you’re the only one fighting.
- eletheowl


Along the way, I’ve learned that you can’t let anyone in too far and you can’t trust endlessly. The biggest mistake you can make is to care or love someone more than yourself, because then you are just setting yourself up for disappointment. Boundaries are necessary so that you can protect yourself, because once you’re broken, you’ll never be fully fixed. - eletheowl


I just don’t want to do anything to pressure you. Or drive you away. Even though sometimes I can’t help it. Just like I can’t help that I fell in love with you. Cause I did. I love you. And it scares me, a little bit, but, there it is. - One Tree Hill (via eletheowl )


Letting go is hard, but it’s better to let go than to hold on to something that was never meant to be. So hold your head high, gorgeous, and stay strong because once you let go, better things are going to come along. - eletheowl


Part of me is afraid to get close to people because I’m afraid they’re going to leave. - eletheowl


Smile. Let everyone know that today you’re a lot stronger than you were yesterday. - eletheowl

Some you can apply it on me, some are just those that I agree with it. Well, to know which is which, you'll just have to play the guessing game. :)


Love is not a playground. You don't fall, rub your knees and feel okay
afterwards.
- anndaprincess


That's one long, messy post, but me likey! Okay, till then xo!





let it be. it'll eventually be alright. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment