Sunday, May 2, 2010

Hong Kong Dessert

It's Saturday night, 1st of May. No, I did not attend the Steve Aoki party at MOS or the Tokio Hotel concert at One Utama. That's because I'm a dull person. :D Okay, stop boo-ing me whoever it is. Fine, I did go out but it was just the usual family weekend night. We had a dessert session at some Hong Kong dessert shop at SS2. It was super packed, almost as busy as KTZ. We waited for a while then manage to grab our seats. Each of us ordered two desserts except mommy. :)





camwhore sikit




Mango pancake


Mango roll, i think.


Durian pancake


Hot milk with sweet rice balls


The crappy happy me


Top: Bandung
Shorts: Cotton On
Belt: Cotton On
Flip flops: Havaianas





and lastly, an animated pic of my bro.



Time's running out.

No comments:

Post a Comment