Sunday, March 7, 2010

Food Poisoning

I slept for more than half of my day yesterday. *stabs self* I was totally suffering from food poisoning which I got from the breakfast I took. This isn't the first time I got food poisoning, I was on and off getting it since form 5. Average like twice per year? :( This time was the worst one I've ever had. I thought everything will be fine after I had everything out of my tummy and the nap. But not this time, so I just had to nap to regain strength after every visit to the *ahem*.

I totally agree to what Xian Hui's and Russell's saying to live in the moment. Xian Hui and I had this girls' talk for 2 hours after our classes on Friday. Yea, I did enjoy my time with her. P/S to xh: Please be ok before I leave :)

Shall end my short post here because I'm not fully recovered yet.


Style shot from Bandung


Shots taken at Taman Wisata Alam, Bandung.


Jacket: Bandung
Top: Bandung
Jeggings: H&M
Shoes: Topshop
Watch: K Swiss



I'm glad you were the first one for me to share the news with.

No comments:

Post a Comment