Wednesday, September 23, 2009

sem2

Okay. Semester 2 exam results is out. One thing that still puzzles me is that if semester 2 result is our trials paper result, then where are the marks for the assignments we did during sem 2?


A, please come back to me!!!!!


Results this time is just at the satisfactory level, much improvements still has to be made. Especially for the killer subject, Thinking Skills.

Countdown 3 more weeks till our AS. The first subject will be mathematics. Pray hard that the actual exam won't be as tough as the trials'.


Another thing that really kills my brain is to whether to apply to UK. Today I just found out that the universities that JPA provides scholarship does not offer the subjects that I want. Sad case as I want to pursue International Business. Initially I just want to concentrate on my HKU but HKU also isn't an easy university to get in. Well, widening ur chances by applying more places is good but it's just too confusing. It confuses me because why am I applying UCAS when I don't even want to go there.*sigh*

I'm craving for this. =(






Be nice to nerds. Chances are you'll end up working for one. - Bill Gates



No comments:

Post a Comment