Sunday, September 13, 2009

=D

Current location: Subang Jaya


Yay! I'm now rotting on my bed with my dear lappie. I need to go out! Sunway will be fine, at least I can find my old buddies out but I'm just too lazy to take a cab. On top of that it's also too pricey to take the cab, imagine RM7 per trip to Sunway pyramid.


Well at least I know what am I going to do after class tomorrow. I'll just dropped by at Subang Square to check out the Enspired Bazaar. Oh yea I still need to create a bank account.


The pictures for my blogshop are already taken and currently in the process of editing. =D
This is one of it. The item that is going to be sold is the vest.


Vest: Radioactive
White top: MNG
Floral skirt: Trend Report
Clincher: Dorothy Perkins



May everyday be a better day =D

No comments:

Post a Comment