Saturday, August 29, 2009

=D

It's Saturday. The last weekend before trial starts yet I'm still blogging here. I've just finish taking photos. =D This morning I went to the Lelong Lelong Bazaar at SS15 Asia Cafe. I managed to dig some nice stuff with a reasonable price.



RM 25 for this black skirt from Feliz De Moda.
Since there's inner lining so I personally think it's worth it.

RM5 vintage belt from Oh Vintage.

My parents just came back from their honeymoon to Vietnam. I stole a bag which mom bought there and she also got me 1 from the airport there too. =D






Only RM10 for this fine-detailed bag. =D



Although this LeSportsac is not my style still, thanks mom.




Outfit for the day
Top: Teetoo, Sunway Pyramid
Acid Wash Jeans: MNG
Shoes: Everlast
Watch: Casio



Class trip to HK?
or shopping trip to Bangkok with mom



No comments:

Post a Comment