Saturday, June 13, 2009

iPhone


So, iPhone 3G S is launching on the 17th of June.

This is me with my dad's marvellous iPhone. He actually intended to get me 1 after my semester exam. After we knew that the new iPhone was going to launch, I didn't feel like getting it anymore. My dad left the decision for me to make. So should I get it or wait for the new version patiently?
The new version has bigger memory size which goes up to 32gb. I wonder how many songs, pictures and videos can I stuff into it? Although the present iPhone's camera has only 2 megapixel, the pictures that i took was kinda nice and the new one comes with 3 megapixels. The main new attractive features are video recording and the cut, copy and paste function, and of course don't forget the MMS service. AWWW!! iPhone is just so phone-licious!

SO SHOULD I GET IT NOW OR WAIT?!



i currently live a dead life; slept from 4.15pm till 7pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment