Monday, September 3, 2012

On hiatus


I would like to use this post to officially announce that I will go on hiatus for a month. Nothing hurts more than to have yourself dissatisfied with your own blog layout, and hence the lack of blogging mojo. That's right, it means while entering my final year of university life, I will be busting my ass learning HTML and CSS to make my own brand new blog layout.

Just be sure to get back here near October.

Updates: Until I renovate my new site, then only I'll be back. Till then sorry for my absence.

4 comments:

  1. Hi. As a loyal reader to your blog, I miss you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Khooi Khee,

      Thanks for dropping this message. Once I wrap up this semester, I'll try to get back to this blog!

      :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you for some other informative website. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such a perfect method? I have a venture that I am simply now running on, and I’ve been at the glance out for such info. Gul Ahmed Sale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sale Summer Lawn collection stitched dresses. Buy Online designer Lawn suits with wide range of colors and designs.

    ReplyDelete