Saturday, May 22, 2010

playlist

my exam playlist ; 102 counts for Baby - Justin Bieber

One thing I've notice about myself is that I've changed my study method. I use to study in my own room without music and READ my notes OUT LOUD. Especially for the 3 sciences subjects and History. Yep, that's how nerdy I was. I think I'm a little less nerdier now. *comforts self* I listen to music while writing down my notes, blasts Shots by LMFAO while doing Mathematics and even spend my own time studying outside, be it the library or Starbucks. It's a good change for me I think, since I'll be off for further studies and most probably I'll need to share rooms.

Yea, I'm here to share my playlist again. Definitely gonna kena zha by Roger for listening to Justin Bieber. LOL! Who cares?! His songs are seriously damn nice! :D There's a total of 35 this time.

The Best You Never Had- Leona Lewis
Nothin' On You - B.o.B & Bruno Mars
Billionaire - Travie McCoy ft Bruno Mars
Count On Me - Bruno Mars
The Other Side - Bruno Mars

Somewhere In Brooklyn - Bruno Mars
Talking To The Moon - Bruno Mars
Heartbreaker - G Dragon
One Step At A Time - Jordin Sparks
S.O.S - Jordin Sparks

Tattoo - Jordin Sparks
Something There - Paige O'hara & Robby Benson
Beauty and the Beast - Celine Dion
California Gurls - Katy Perry ft Snoop Dogg
He Said, She Said - Ashley Tisdale

It's alright, It's OK - Ashley Tisdale
Your Love Is My Drug - Ke$ha
My First Kiss - 3OH!3 ft Ke$ha
My Life Would Suck Without You - Kelly Clarkson
Over it - Katherines McPhee

Smile - Uncle Kracker
Breakeven - The Script
The Man Who Can't Be Moved - The Script
If You See Kay - The Script
Let's Get Crazy - Cassie

Whataya Want From Me - Adam Lambert
For Your Entertainment - Adam Lambert
Pyramid - Charice ft Iyaz
Baby - Justin Bieber
One Time - Justin Bieber

Common Denominator - Justin Bieber
One Less Lonely Girl - Justin Bieber
Somebody To Love - Justin Bieber
Favourite Girl - Justin Bieber
Total Eclipse Of The Heart - Westlife



I'm so reluctant to start my Business Studies revision, 'cause I need to do the old school revision way for that subject. :( Anyway, I'm having another 3 hours of Econs tuition tonight! *fingers crossed* Please please please no spooky stuff! :P





it's been a year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment