Monday, April 12, 2010

I' m a pro spammer




Top: Cotton On
Jeggings: H&M
Lace-up Oxfords: H&M
Watch: Casio

Yesterday, I had brunch with my parents then off to my grandpa's place for a short visit. Afteroon movie with my favourite snacks, sweet corn in cup and mashed potato, accompanied by my boyfiee. I coincidentally bump into Nana at Cotton On, 1 Utama. Well, ended window shopping there because I'm totally short of cash right now. Thanks to the upcoming graduation ball which I think I will have to fund the outfit all by myself. In attempt to coax mommie into a shopping mood. :P

On my way in tuning myself back to study mood slowly. Definitely don't want to end up not prepared like during trials. Semester results should be out before we get back to college, fingers crossed I didn't screw it up badly.

Till then, xoxo.



I'm a pro spammer

No comments:

Post a Comment