Saturday, March 20, 2010

Teaser

A little teaser for you. Countdown 36 hours.

As usual, woke up early and listened to Mika's song. I saw Mika's Rain MV on MTV channel yesterday and straight away downloaded it. It's been sometime since I came across his songs. I love songs which sounds cheeky like those from Mika and Lily Allen and also country songs too. Well, my favourite artist which sings country songs is nonetheless Taylor Swift. Recently I stumbled upon my friends' tweet and FB status with this song's lyrics. I googled for the song name and downloaded it. It's Need You Now by Lady Antebellum, I highly recommend you guys to listen to it. :)

Playlist which keeps me on my books
Jump Then Fall - Taylor Swift
Today Was A Fairytale - Taylor Swift
You Belong With Me - Taylor Swift
Heartbreaker - will.i.am
Shots - LMFAO *only for mathematics*
If We Ever Meet Again - Timbaland ft. Katy Perry
Do You Remember - Jay Sean ft. Sean Paul & Lil' Jon
How Low Can You Go - Ludacris
Baby - Justin Bieber
One Time - Justin Bieber
Stay Here Forever - Jewel
I'm Into Something Good - The Bird & The Bee
Fallin' For You - Colbie Caillat
I Will Be - Avril Lavigne ft. Colbie Caillat
Need You Now - Lady Antebellum
Sexy Bitch - David Guetta ft. Akon
Fuck You - Lily Allen
Rain - Mika
Love Today - Mika
Telephone - Lady Gaga ft. Beyonce

are my favs and those which I can repeat non-stop.



In search for the pretty prom dress :)

No comments:

Post a Comment