Thursday, January 21, 2010


I don't usually do take away from Starbucks because the coffee there is damn siao expensive and so I feel better thinking that I'm actually paying the cost for the coffee and the "rent" for the space that I'm sitting there for hours. Yes, hours! I memang that stingy. XD

This ulcer I'm having now is practically killing me. I can't smile properly without showing my teeth and pronounce some words properly. I desperately need the watermelon thingy, last resort will be salt. Not in a mood to torture myself right now.

It's Thursday people, I just can't wait for the weekend. I bet the total of 48 hours will definitely pass by in a blink. That's because the night before Monday will be a nightmare, toss and turn on the bed will be inevitable.

Lastly, I just want to say,

Iphone IS SIBEH HANDY!



Making a habit to read. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment