Tuesday, June 16, 2009

the GEEK

I watched 2 movies today. One of it was Sex and the City, it was totally an awesome movie. I know the movie has been released ages ago but so what? It's never too late to watch a good movie. The other one was Step Up and this is the 2nd time I'm watching it because I just love the choreo they did for the final showcase.



The movie lasted for 2 hours and 30 minutes.
And yea, as seen on the poster, do get carried away by the movie and even if you don't.
GET CARRIED AWAY BY CARRIE'S VIVIENNE WESTWOOD WEDDING GOWN!




Totally awesome music and dance moves! How I wish I could dance like them. =D
I rate 4 and a half star for both the movie.





should be sleeping right now
as I'm finally going shopping
with my mommie tomorow. X)

No comments:

Post a Comment